You have to love the stunning colours of autumn, and what better way to enjoy them than to plant an ornamental deciduous tree in the garden. Not only do they provide welcomed shade in the summer but they will also let the winter sun filter through the garden.
With so many varieties to choose from its pretty hard listing our favourites, but here they are:
- Ornamental Pears – almost foolproof – one of the toughest ornamental trees around.
- Flowering Cherries/Plums – Upright and Weeping Forms– not only do they have beautiful autumn foliage but stunning flowers to match.
- Crepe Myrtles – such a tough summer flowering tree with stunning bark as it ages perfect for the suburban garden.
- Silver Birch – an old favourite with attractive white bark and soft foliage providing dappled shade.
- Maples – From the large Canadian style maples to the delicate Japanese weeping forms we love maples! We have a huge range to choose from varying in size and variety.