With smaller sized gardens becoming the “norm” – Climbers are a great way to add height without taking up too much valuable space.
Not only do they look great and provide much wanted shade, many also add a beautiful fragrance to the alfresco area.
Some of the better performers would be:
- Chinese Star Jasmine – forming a dense perfumed wall of green
- Happy Wanderer – With sprays of purple flowers in the cooler months
- Ornamental Grape – Stunning autumn foliage and perfect for a pergola
- Pandorea – Providing a quick cover up of those ugly fences and available in a great array of colours.
- Clematis – Unsurpassed beauty with its truly impressive flowers perfect for that morning sun position.